BOJEST is an on-line Market Place & Gallery for artists, artisans & crafters to sell their handmade designs and creations. Including vintage & crafting supplies.
How do I contact the seller about an item?
- Each seller’s shop will have a link to message them. Visit the seller’s item/product that you have a query about, click on ‘Ask Designer/Seller a question about this product’. A pop-up contact form will appear, write your question(s) and click send.
How do I buy a product on BOJEST?
- Easy! Click on ‘ADD TO BASKET’. Then follow the simple step-by-step guide to purchase your item safely & securely through Paypal.
Can I use Paypal to pay for an item?
- Yes, all sellers must have a Paypal account to sell their handmade products.
Can I use my credit card to pay for an item?
- Yes. The seller’s method of accepting payment is through Paypal. However, as a buyer you can pay using your credit card without having a Paypal account.
Which currency do I pay the seller with?
- At present the currency prices are in sterling. However if you are paying with a different currency, Paypal will convert the payment to sterling.
I haven't received the product/item that I’ve paid for?
- As you have paid the seller using Paypal. Paypal may be able to recover your payment. Paypal will enable you to raise a dispute and will assist you with the matter. Please contact us, via our contact page if Paypal has not been able to resolve the issue. It is in the interest of the sellers to resolve such issues, as this may result in their account with BOJEST being suspended or terminated. Please note: BOJEST are not arbitrators of disputes between sellers & buyers.
- Visit PayPal.com to find out more about Paypal’s dispute resolution process, or contact Paypal’s customer support
I am unhappy with the item I have ordered!
- In the unfortunate event the buyer receives an item that they feel does not represent the original listing made by the seller. In the first instance the buyer must contact the seller. If however the buyer and seller are unable to resolve the issue, then the buyer should email BOJEST via our contact page.