FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I PURCHASE A HOMEMADE ITEM?
Bojest is an easy-to-use online gallery & market place that enables you to purchase products safely and directly from designers, artisans, artists & crafters. You can buy either ready-made items or bespoke made-to-order to suit your personal requirements.
Buying unique & handmade items through Bojest is safe, straightforward and simple. Purchases are made through paypal, however it is NOT necessary for buyers to have a paypal account.
HOW DO I START SELLING MY ART OR HANDMADE CRAFTS?
SIMPLE! Fill in the registration form and follow our easy step by step instructions.
To register as a seller with BOJEST is free!
For more information about our fees, please register and read our Terms & Conditions
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It is free to register and than a simple straight forward fee of 10pence for every item listed for 14 weeks or until sold and only 4% for every item sold.
No percentage is taken from your postage & packaging charges.
A PayPal account is necessary for sellers
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTAGE & PACKAGING?
Each individual order is supplied and posted & packaged by the individual artisan, who is responsible for the prompt and safe arrival of orders.
HOW DO I GET PAID WHEN I SELL A PRODUCT?
The buyer pays directly into your account (a PayPal account is neccessary) please click PAYPAL to set up an account
WHY JOIN BOJEST?
• You set the price, delivery, packaging.
• No set up fees!
• You are confident that you share this gallery with other talented, like-minded independent designers and artisans from the UK and France,
• We support small businesses, artists & artisans and talented crafters.
• You will not be competing on BOJEST with cheap, imported mass produced products.
•Artisans & artists are only accepted for their good quality, look and design of their products/art.
• We endeavor to have products on BOJEST that are desirable, creative & unique.
• Exclusive products to BOJEST will have special benefits including 'home page' exposure.
• You can start selling immediately at a very reasonable cost.
• We take care of the marketing, maintenance, security and updates of the site.
• We encourage trade within Europe & worldwide.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHT?
Products sold on BOJEST must not at anytime infringe someone else's copyright.
Please ensure that all your designs are your original work. And in cases of using fabric or patterns by other designers please seek permission where necessary and that they are for commercial use.
WHAT ARE THE EUROPEAN DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS?
Visit The Office of Fair Trading